Monday, March 27, 2017

Sony Alpha A5000 Mirrorless Camera



The Freedom to Shoot Beautifully.

Sony Alpha A5000

The Best Camera for People Who Love to Travel 



       My love for photography started a few years ago when I bought my first Sony Nex  mirrorless camera. I am just an amateur photographer with a passion for photography. Here's a photo of my old camera. I think this cam is more than 5 years old but it still takes awesome shots.

I still use this cam from time to time.


         The 14mpx photos were actually great and needed minor tweaks to become instagram- worthy. here are my sample  raw shots.

Look at the deep blacks and gorgeous whites.


My old mirrorless cam can do bokeh too, even in lowlight!


Majestic Mt. Pinatubo crater


         My shots were not too bad, eh? But I think I need to upgrade to a new mirrorless cam. And Sony has the perfect upgrade for my aged camera, the Sony Alpha A5000!

180 degree tilting screen


          This camera has all the tricks in its sleeve. Its compact and you could also switch lenses through its E-mount. Capture perfect selfies and view it on the 180 degree tilting screen.

Compact Body with E-mount to switch lenses


        At 20.1 MP, you will surely capture amazing shots and easily share those memorable photos  through its Wi-fi and NFC capabilities.

        Sony promises you that with the A5000 you could create your own stunning photos and movies and capture every gorgeous detail in any type of lighting.

     Aside from its shooting prowess, the Sony A5000 mirrorless camera could give you access to editing apps for your postprocessing needs. Download new editing and shooting apps, upload photos wirelessly without a computer, and add the latest enhancements to your camera.

        With all of its features and compact size, I am sure that the Sony A5000 would be the best camera for people who love to travel just like me. I am excited to use this camera on my next adventure!


*You could check out sony.com.ph or yugatech.com for more info
    

     




http://www.sony.com.ph/electronics/interchangeable-lens-cameras/ilce-5000-kit

No comments:

Post a Comment